Green Parrot Beach Houses
From your doorstep you can experience
the two worlds of Belize …
Lush rain forests dotted with Mayan ruins are in the “backyard”, 30 minutes to the Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary where 10,000 acres of rain forest offer walking trails swimming under a waterfall and home to the only Jaguar preserve in the world.
… and you will enjoy 14 miles of sandy beach from your own front door!
Facilities & Services:
- 2 Thatch Roof Cabanas (Sea grape and Parrot house)
- 6 Beach House Cabanas
- Front deck with a view of the Caribbean Sea (all)
- Main Floor living-room with a double hide-a-bed (beach house)
- Kitchenette allows you to prepare light snacks (beach house)
- Bathroom has a shower and hot water (all)
- Upper Loft bedroom has a queen size bed (beach house)
- Your beach house accommodates up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Your Thatched Roof Cabana accommodates 2 adults.
Beach Houses & the Sea Grape & Parrot House Cabanas
(rate per night-double occupancy)
(Summer Promotion Below)
Weeks of Christmas
and New Years
Our Rates Include:
- 9% Hotel Tax
- 10% Service Charge
- Free! Continental Breakfast for two
- Placencia airstrip transfers
Additional charges for over double occupancy:
Children under 12 $5US/day, Guests 12 and older $25US/day per person
We also “Custom Design” All-Inclusive Packages
May thru October
STAY 7 NIGHTS — PAY FOR 5
$805.00US (for two)*
Seagrape and Parrot House Cabanas will only accommodate two persons.
* Promotion price includes free continental breakfast for two, tax & service charge
A non-refundable 10% deposit with the Tropical Travel Association is required in order to confirm your reservation. The 90% balance is due to the hotel upon arrival. In special circumstances Green Parrot Beach Houses has the right to apply additional requirements as long as they do so before the 10% deposit is paid.
Of Special Note:
Belize, …the hidden jewel of the Caribbean!
Belize enjoys a beautiful tropical landscape, breathtaking views of the Caribbean jungle and mountains, a reef that you must see to appreciate, a climate that is hardly ever disappointing, and a wealth of fascinating Mayan history and ruins left behind intact.
Another plus is Belize’s close proximity to many beautiful North and South American gateways.
How to Book:
Please fill out the questionnaire below and click “Contact Green Parrot Beach Houses”
Email: * (see note below)
Please include country code.
Don’t know your country code?
When would you like to visit?
How many are in your group?
Do you have any questions or special requests?
Important: Please do not include email addresses, phone numbers or URLs (eg. www.someurl.com) in message box.
A representative from Green Parrot Beach Houses will get back to you soon.
Green Parrot Beach Houses is a member in good standing of Tropical Travel Association.
Important: The only safe way to transmit credit card information over the internet is via a secure server such as ours. This is identified by the “https://…” designation in your browser’s address bar. Look for it.
* Note: For your protection, Tropico will never give your email address to anyone other than a qualified representative from Green Parrot Beach Houses, and only then once all arrangements have been made.