All Seasons Guest House
Ready for a change of scenery?
Try Hopkins in Dangriga, Belize!!
All Seasons Guesthouse…
combines the picturesque scenery of Hopkins with modern comforts. Choose to stay in either my: “Jungle Room”, “Butterfly Room”, or my “Bamboo Room”. Each room is an original, each is beautifully decorated, and each offers you the comforts of home. English, German, and Dutch are all spoken fluently.
Facilities & Services:
- Coffee or tea? No problem, each room has a coffee maker – and the tea and coffee are provided.
- Refrigerator? Of course, each room has one, that way you always have a cold beer or soft drink to hand.
- A/C? Fan? All Seasons Guesthouse wants you to have a good nights rest. My Butterfly Room and Jungle Room both have air conditioning, My Bamboo Room has a ceiling fan.
- Want fresh air? All Seasons Guesthouse is situated in a beautiful garden and has a shady patio from where you can see a glimpse of the Caribbean.
- Location? All Seasons Guesthouse is the last house on the right side of the road that runs through Hopkins. After that there is nothing but pure nature and a long sandy beach, perfect for long walks or birdwatching
- Fishing? Fishing from the dock on Sittee River is free or you can book a fishing trip to the second largest Barrier Reef in the world for some deep sea fishing.
Room rates from $39.00 US including taxes for a double room. Please describe your group for an exact quote.
A non-refundable 10% deposit with the Tropical Travel Association is required in order to confirm your reservation. The 90% balance is due to the hotel upon arrival. In special circumstances All Seasons Guest House has the right to apply additional requirements as long as they do so before the 10% deposit is paid.
Of Special Note:
- Hopkins – in the background the beautiful Maya mountains with Victoria Peak, the tallest mountain in Belize towering over the Cockscomb Range. In the foreground the blue of the Caribbean Sea, with its cayes like a chain of pearls stretching out on the horizon.
- Hopkins – off the beaten track.
- Hopkins – the small fishing village, surrounded by nature and populated by the friendly Garinagu people.
- Hopkins – the ideal starting point for day trips to the cayes for snorkeling and diving, to the Jaguar Preserve, and Mayan ruins. Spend the day paddling on Sittee River, a wild jungle river south of Hopkins which flows to the Caribbean. In Sittee River not only crocodiles but also manatee can be seen.
- Hopkins – Freshwater Lagoon, the large lagoon to the north of the village, invites you to kayak its waters. The pristine lagoon awaits you with its abundance of wildlife both above and below the waterline.
- Motor Scooter Rental at All Seasons!
- Explore Belize at your leisure on my new Motor Scooters. You can rent a scooter for a day for only $ 75BZ, also 1/2 day and 2hrs rentals.
How to find us.
We are located in the town of Hopkins Village, just a stones throw to the beach and the center of “town”. Come and relax with us.
Find All Seasons Guest House on the Dangriga map
How to Book:
Please fill out the questionnaire below and click “Contact All Seasons Guest House”
Email: * (see note below)
Please include country code.
Don’t know your country code?
When would you like to visit?
How many are in your group?
Do you have any questions or special requests?
Important: Please do not include email addresses, phone numbers or URLs (eg. www.someurl.com) in message box.
A representative from All Seasons Guest House will get back to you soon.
All Seasons Guest House is a member in good standing of Tropical Travel Association.
Important: The only safe way to transmit credit card information over the internet is via a secure server such as ours. This is identified by the “https://…” designation in your browser’s address bar. Look for it.
* Note: For your protection, Tropico will never give your email address to anyone other than a qualified representative from All Seasons Guest House, and only then once all arrangements have been made.